tight jeans
& asses
new body assets
with blank eyes
& false steps in high-heels
insinuating love
in empty hallways
as I'm down & out
& she-lions and jaguars
try to kill me
with uptight noses
smelling young lust from thighs
and the past sex in my hands
angels do not burn
& love is far from me
& why did you leave me now
amongst the freaks of the fair?
building paper world
bureaucrats,
street cats and savage
drug-mad pornstars
- with no one to fuck some life into.
I say it again
angels do not burn
& the world is...
confusion of the senses.
I will say it again and again
untill someone understands
angels do not burn
and come from skin
into skin
& are best understood
when beast surrounds
the selfish ego.
with false steps in high-heels
& blank eyes,
new body assets
in tight jeans
are only seen,
some feel, all forget.
angels burn memory
on to your skin.
Sem comentários:
Enviar um comentário